Site changelog

General car discussion and other related topics of interest for MN 3/S members.
Jamal
Administrator

Site changelog

Post by Jamal » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:06 am

Will make a new post each time site has a change/addition. Post any bugs or suggestions here.

TODO:
- Manually purge phpBB garage mod.
- Make/change forum logo (need to update mobile logo as well, different filename).
Last edited by Jamal on Tue May 24, 2016 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

curt_gendron
Administrator

Re: phpBB updated, post bugs/suggestions here

Post by curt_gendron » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:15 pm

Thanks for the update Jamal. I'll mess around when I have some time and try and figure out some of the logo stuff we had before. Looks like the phpBB was in badly need of updating.

The font I used for the logos is called "Masterforce"

Minnesota 3/S Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home ... 02602&ap=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jamal
Administrator

Re: phpBB updated, post bugs/suggestions here

Post by Jamal » Tue May 24, 2016 11:37 pm

I finally did a quick logo for the style called Digi. I might touch it up or change it later.

I also just set up the website to run through a Content Delivery Network (CDN). Hopefully the site is just as fast if not faster. This should not affect usability at all hopefully, but post here if you notice any bugs.

Jamal
Administrator

Re: Site changes, post bugs/suggestions here

Post by Jamal » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:51 am

Just moved hosts. I was able to the cut cost of running website by 75%, while upping bandwidth and disk space. I turned the CDN back on, so latency might be improved. Let me know if you notice any bugs or issues.