All Mitsu Cookout volunteers, 2016

General car discussion and other related topics of interest for MN 3/S members.
curt_gendron
Administrator

All Mitsu Cookout volunteers, 2016

Post by curt_gendron » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Time to start some serious planning for the Cookout. I've chatted with a few people already about volunteering. So wanted to see who else is planning on helping. Andy, Mike, Collin, and Levi have all mentioned about volunteering. Who else?

I think we'll have Mike and Collin as the money/gate keepers. Heidi can help too if she is coming? Andy will be in charge of registration. If you are up for it Levi, we can use some help with that? But we'll also need help with setup and tear down.

John, Christine, and Stacy are in charge of food setup and cooking. We'll probably need a couple of people to help with that as well.

Chime in if you want to help out.

later,
Curt

Minnesota 3/S Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home ... 02602&ap=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

curt_gendron
Administrator

Re: All Mitsu Cookout volunteers, 2016

Post by curt_gendron » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:11 pm

Here is what I have so far for volunteers and duties:

Setup: Johnny Linn, Scott Dudek (and everyone mentioned below who gets there at 9-9:30am)
Food prep: Stacy, Elise, Heidi, Jamie
Grilling: John, Christine, Ella
Front gate: Mike, Heidi, Collin
Prize/tshirt table: Derek
Parking lot patrol: Ross, and ?? (basically anyone else who offers to help)
Tear down: Anyone who sticks around from the list

I will fill in as needed. Once we get half way through the event, registration and front gate only needs half staff.

Minnesota 3/S Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home ... 02602&ap=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;