PINKS. MN 3/S vs. ???

Talk about topics not relating to cars.
TTstealthytalon

PINKS. MN 3/S vs. ???

Post by TTstealthytalon » Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:59 pm

Im really hoping I see somebody with a 3/S, appear someday on pinks and show the world what a real car is.

I hate mustangs.

I guess I hate all american cars period.

-show should be called 'hillbilly and pinky' or anyway who cares I guess.

Am I the only one that wants to put a team together and call up rich christiansen??

I think that would be fun. Allthough that negotiat'n crap is not my cup of tea. I volunteer to drive. :lol:

Seriously though, am I a jackass or would that be something neat?

I must know if anyone else has thought the same?.

sparkygt

Post by sparkygt » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:01 am

there have been some imports on there but i also think the negotating is crap. all you hear is BITCH BITCH BITCH about how one guys nitrous is unfair so the other guy gets to use slicks but cant drive a stick anyways then claims sabatoge when his POS car blows a boost line
Do it once, Do it right
1995 3000GT Base, glacier white-intake, DP, test pipe, polyurethane mounts, underdrive crank pulley, lightweight flywheel, exedy stage 1 clutch, stillen brakes, ngk plugs and wires

Deagle50ae

Post by Deagle50ae » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:06 am

lol. sparky. I saw that episode! that was hilarious!

I remember one of the import episodes the civic (or Datsun?) wanted like 25lengths!
shit... now I drive a new Focus
SLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWW
I WILL have another VR4 some day!

PopTart

Post by PopTart » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:35 am

I've never really watched Pinks but I know its a bunch of whiney muscle car owners. It needs to change we should put a crew together and call 'em up bet we'd kill 98 % of what hit us :evil:

-Adam
95 3000 GT SL -- Fully remaned engine with Stage one SPEC clutch, 17 inch rims wraped in Kumho rubber, K&N Drop in Filter, 12 inch MTX Subwoofer with 800 watt Pioneer amp custom box and custom trunk interior.

For breakfast I eat Pop Tarts, my car eats civics.

If it aint broke, don't fix it. If it breaks it needed to be after market any way.

Jon M

Post by Jon M » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:41 am

Mitsu's would PWN on Pinks!!

Didn't you guys see 2 Fast 2 Furious?!

The 3rd gen 'clipse and the Evo killed the American muscle!

mjannusch

Post by mjannusch » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:54 am

It'd be fun, but you'd have to sandbag every run so they wouldn't be asking for you to run wastegate boost or something retarted like that. You'd have to make each run look good and close, too.

I'd like to see Matt Monet vs Chris Hill on Pinks. Now that'd be a good set of races.... :shock:
-Matt
'18 Camaro SS Convertible
'15 Corvette Stingray Z51 ([email protected] - 100% stock)
'95 3000GT Spyder VR4 ([email protected] - 540 awhp)

niterydr

Post by niterydr » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:35 pm

mjannusch wrote:It'd be fun, but you'd have to sandbag every run so they wouldn't be asking for you to run wastegate boost or something retarted like that. You'd have to make each run look good and close, too.

I'd like to see Matt Monet vs Chris Hill on Pinks. Now that'd be a good set of races.... :shock:
I like the way this man thinks!!
-Josh
-(blue) 93 rt/tt --sold -720awhp, 11'[email protected]
-(white) 92 rt/tt --SOLD
https://www.facebook.com/CompleteTuningSolutions
-(Green) 03 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Deagle50ae

Post by Deagle50ae » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:16 am

mjannusch wrote:It'd be fun, but you'd have to sandbag every run so they wouldn't be asking for you to run wastegate boost or something retarted like that. You'd have to make each run look good and close, too.

install a 4 stage electronic boost controller by the pedals so you could change.
set it at WG pressure for starters, then add a few PSI each time you line up... tat way you dont have to sandbag it.... just hold it back... electronically! w00T
shit... now I drive a new Focus
SLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWW
I WILL have another VR4 some day!