Technology position - Qfiniti/Etalk, Genesys CTI, Avaya

Talk about topics not relating to cars.
Oskar

Technology position - Qfiniti/Etalk, Genesys CTI, Avaya

Post by Oskar » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:04 pm

We are currently seeking a FTE to lead in the support and management of our call recording and call analysis environment. Successful candidates for this position must be capable of completing assignments within specified deadlines and be prompt, organized and creative. This person will be reliable, focused, and a team player.

Ideally with background in implementing/maintaining Qfiniti/Etalk, Genesys CTI, Avaya vendor technologies. We may also consider highly skilled and motivated technologists/engineers without these particular skills if there is demostrated ability to learn quickly.

LMK if interested or if you know someone with this skillset that is looking to switch jobs. I can be reached via PM & e-mail.

Thanks,
Oskar
'95 R/T TT
'96 R/T TT
'09 G8 GT
'11 XC-60 T6

chevelle3454

Re: Technology position - Qfiniti/Etalk, Genesys CTI, Avaya

Post by chevelle3454 » Mon May 31, 2010 3:03 am

I'm guessing since I don't have a damn clue what you're talking about I shouldn't apply :lol: :lol:

curt_gendron
Administrator

Re: Technology position - Qfiniti/Etalk, Genesys CTI, Avaya

Post by curt_gendron » Mon May 31, 2010 10:18 pm

chevelle3454 wrote:I'm guessing since I don't have a damn clue what you're talking about I shouldn't apply :lol: :lol:
I'd say that is a safe bet :D

Minnesota 3/S Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home ... 02602&ap=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;