Cars & Coffee Events For 2015

Information on MN 3/S gatherings and other events.
curt_gendron
Administrator

Re: Cars & Coffee Events For 2015

Post by curt_gendron » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:53 am

Krazy_Town wrote:Well as long as Barney 5 Security is working the front there, I guess Mike will never be able to park by us with his American Dodge.
Cars and Coffee is becoming a joke. Its just a great example of people with money and no brains.

Minnesota 3/S Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home ... 02602&ap=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BluDevl
Arm Hair Eater

Post by BluDevl » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:17 pm

curt_gendron wrote:
Krazy_Town wrote:Well as long as Barney 5 Security is working the front there, I guess Mike will never be able to park by us with his American Dodge.
Cars and Coffee is becoming a joke. Its just a great example of people with money and no brains.

What happened this time?
-Steve (Osceola Finalist)
'92 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 1 of 327~ HKS Intake, DNP Y-Pipe, Dejon Pre-turbo intake, Stillen 3" DP, GReddy PRofec B-spec II EBC, Short Throw Shifter, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Power Slot Rotors, Ultimate Performance Strut Tower Bar, TR Motorsports C2 Wheels, and tons of polished goodies!
2016 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL
Check out http://www.Advanceautoparts.com

curt_gendron
Administrator

Post by curt_gendron » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:41 pm

The guy who decides if you should go to the American section or the rest of it tried to send me, in my Spyder, to the American section. The guy remembered me from June, when I was in my Stealth, and he obviously doesn't like me too well. I ask him if they moved the Japanese section and he said no. I then informed him I was driving a 3000GT. After he wiped the egg off his face, he sent me to the Japanese section.

Bottom line is Stealths will probably always be sent to the American section from now on. Which makes going to C and C pretty worthless now.

Minnesota 3/S Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home ... 02602&ap=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BluDevl
Arm Hair Eater

Post by BluDevl » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:00 pm

curt_gendron wrote:The guy who decides if you should go to the American section or the rest of it tried to send me, in my Spyder, to the American section. The guy remembered me from June, when I was in my Stealth, and he obviously doesn't like me too well. I ask him if they moved the Japanese section and he said no. I then informed him I was driving a 3000GT. After he wiped the egg off his face, he sent me to the Japanese section.

Bottom line is Stealths will probably always be sent to the American section from now on. Which makes going to C and C pretty worthless now.
Well, what is just about as worthless is that the Mitsubishi dealer does not consider my Dodge Stealth "Mitsubishi" enough to get the $500 Loyalty Rebate. We had to use Tara's car instead of mine. They will give the rebate to Saturn and Suzuki owner though...

So even the dealers have an issue with it being a Dodge.
-Steve (Osceola Finalist)
'92 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 1 of 327~ HKS Intake, DNP Y-Pipe, Dejon Pre-turbo intake, Stillen 3" DP, GReddy PRofec B-spec II EBC, Short Throw Shifter, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Power Slot Rotors, Ultimate Performance Strut Tower Bar, TR Motorsports C2 Wheels, and tons of polished goodies!
2016 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL
Check out http://www.Advanceautoparts.com

Krazy_Town

Post by Krazy_Town » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:28 pm

Anyone planning on attending the last C&C for the year?
-Collin
1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 | 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT | 2010 Chevrolet Malibu |

curt_gendron
Administrator

Post by curt_gendron » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:29 pm

Krazy_Town wrote:Anyone planning on attending the last C&C for the year?
Not me. I'm going to do another round of sod this Saturday. Wouldn't you rather do that?? :)

apickle

Post by apickle » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:25 pm

I'll be at a baseball game, otherwise I'd go
1992 3000GT VR4 || 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT || 2003 Suzuki SV650s