Car Shudders above 3k rpm.

Threads with great technical info will be moved here. Don't post new threads in here.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for technical info concerning the 3/S platform. A mod will move threads to this forum that we think contain great technical info. This should cut down on the need to search for that good thread out there. Hopefully it lands here instead.

Please don't start a new thread in this forum. If you want to reply to a thread in this forum, that is o.k. Just make sure you are adding solid information to the topic of that thread.

Also, if you are searching for good technical info, there are a couple of great websites out there that are easily search-able:

Stealth316.com: http://stealth316.com/0-frames.htm
and
3SI WiKi: http://www.3si.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Both those websites have search boxes. They have helped me countless times. And you'll notice that a lot of the threads in "The Good Stuff" forum are going to have links to these websites.
jbasol

Post by jbasol » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:38 pm

mjannusch wrote:I don't even put the lockwashers back on anymore...
...But Matt isn't your motor now mounted with wingnuts and velcro? :P

mjannusch

Post by mjannusch » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:51 pm

jbasol wrote:...But Matt isn't your motor now mounted with wingnuts and velcro? :P
No, that didn't work so great so now I've got kryptonite mounts with plutonium bolts. 8)
-Matt
'18 Camaro SS Convertible
'15 Corvette Stingray Z51 ([email protected] - 100% stock)
'95 3000GT Spyder VR4 ([email protected] - 540 awhp)

stealth mode

Re: Car Shudders above 3k rpm.

Post by stealth mode » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:22 am

not trying to thread jack but ive been having a simiar issue with my stealth tt since i bought it it starts at about 4k under boost but if i ease it in to the 4k range its not as bad you can reallt feel it as you get into 2nd and 3rd under heavy acceleration do you think its the same issue?

curt_gendron
Administrator

Post by curt_gendron » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:14 am

stealth mode wrote:not trying to thread jack but ive been having a simiar issue with my stealth tt since i bought it it starts at about 4k under boost but if i ease it in to the 4k range its not as bad you can reallt feel it as you get into 2nd and 3rd under heavy acceleration do you think its the same issue?
Yes, your problem is pretty much the same thing. You should change your plugs and wires.

Minnesota 3/S Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home ... 02602&ap=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

stealth mode

Post by stealth mode » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:56 am

thanks im planning to this weekend just bought my stealth last week